$50.00 – $279.00
Here’s What You Get With Your Trial
- Crystal Ball Horse of the Day Every Racing Day
- The horse I personally am stepping in on based on my “second Sight”, handicapping expertise and reports from clockers, trackmen, and sources.
- My Super Exotic Package of Exactas and Trifectas
- At least 5 sizzling hot exactas and 3 trifectas weekly!!!
- All Saturday Featured Stakes Races
- The winner, exacta, trifecta, and sometimes even a superfecta!!!
- High-Priced Horses with NO CHALK Selections
- When the situation is right, no selection should ever be less than 3-1!!!
CLICK ON “CHOOSE AN OPTION” BELOW TO PICK A 1 WEEK, 1 MONTH, OR TRIPLE CROWN TRIAL!!!
I will answer these 10 questions daily for you when you call. They happen to be the toughest in horse racing…
- How fast is our horse, really, compared to it’s competition?
- Is our horse truly a sprinter or a stretch runner?
- What is our horse’s true condition for this race?
- Is our horse entered at the right distance for it’s conditioning?
- Are the track and surface conditions suitable for our horse?
- Is our horse racing against company they can beat?
- Does our horse have a true edge in the condition book?
- Do recent outings point to this race as the payoff for our horse?
- Has the payoff strategy been well concealed for our horse?
- Is our horse paying a price worthy of our time and investment?
Being based in the Mid-Atlantic region, I have forged strong ties to other track professionals nationwide who share their information and their handicapping angles with me. The result is that there is not a course in the US that I don’t know like the back of my hand!!!
While we haven’t officially met, I thought I’d formally introduce myself. My name is Jeff “The Oracle” Horton and like you, I’m a dedicated and unabating horse racing enthusiast. I literally started out of the basement (my mother’s that is). Being a natural-born numbers guy and an avid sports enthusiast, I started my climb in the sports industry at a young age. At 12 years old, I began winning parlay cards and generating “signers” for those of age. It became a past-time when I wasn’t in school and in the early 90’s, quietly and behind the scenes, I began making a name for myself as one of the top numbers guys in the region and building a reputation as the “go-to” guy for big price horses. Through my Real Estate deals and endeavors, I met the necessary horse racing connections to elevate my presence in the industry and forge the strong ties that have made me sighted by many as “in the know” and to run in “inner circles”.
My compilation of contacts and connections has continually grown and I have elevated my prowess for numbers to add to the arsenal. However, in 2007, it came to an abrupt halt as I was marked as a “Mechanic” in Vegas due to my ability to continually have success with my personally developed system. This sparked a renewed sense of urgency to re-engage the family life and a 4-year sabbatical ensued. In 2012, my rise back to the top began again. While maintaining my contacts and making sure to take care of my most important players, I did enough to get by, but the calls kept coming. The ones that fell behind were slowly but surely losing what they had built with me and that’s what sparked my return. It’s the genuine desire to help others that allowed me to achieve my greatest heights in my career and ultimately that which brought me back. It hit the hardest when one of my older, retired players said “kid, no one seems to see the future quite like you when it comes to picking winners!….you must be some kind of Oracle”. It was at that moment, the nickname was born. I then decided to re-engage and reconnect with everyone from the ground up and I’m now in a position to once again claim top honors amongst my peers and for my players. However, this time there’s one small difference. This time, I’m inviting you on my journey. No fancy gimmicks, no sly catch phrases, just pure, simple, straightforward business. You see, WHEN YOU MAKE SOMEONE RICH, WORD SPREADS! That’s how I did it before, and that’s how it will be again.