Here’s What You’ll Get
- Both Remaining Saratoga and Del Mar Meets (Aug 1-Sep 6)
- The Complete Del Mar Fall Meet (Nov 3-Nov 30)
- The Traver’s Stakes Full Card (w/exotics) (SAT, AUG 28)
- The Debutante/John Mabee Full Cards (w/exotics) (Sep 4th)
- Both Breeder’s Cup Full Cards at Del Mar (Nov 5-Nov 6)
- $1 Million Pick Six Plays for Travers Day
- Labor Day Weekend Holiday Super Six Specials
- Crystal Ball Horse of the Day from Aug 1st -Nov 9th
- Saratoga Horse Of The Meet
- Del Mar Horse Of The Meet
- Saratoga Upset Of The Year
- Del Mar Upset Of The Year
- My Super Exotic Package of Exactas and Trifectas
- High-Priced Horses with NO CHALK Selections
- No selection should ever be less than 3-1!!!
This Horse Racing Trial Offer is my biggest and best I’ve ever made public!
Combine Saratoga and Del Mar in the summer with Del Mar and the Breeder’s Cup in the fall and you get…
4 MONTHS, 4 MEETS, AND 4 FULL CARDS FOR UNDER $300
So Why Am I Writing You Now?
While I did not open my Saratoga and Del Mar meets to the public initially out of the gate, I felt obligated to share my success with you and others so we can all take advantage of the Summer Specialty Meets! Entering into this promotion, I’m on a huge Specialty Meet win streak!
In the last few days, I’ve released winners for my clients that have filled their pockets with cash! Just check out these results:
- July 24th
- Saratoga – Race 5 #2 Maracuja – W $31.40 $6.00 – shooting fish in a barrel with only 4 horses in the race!
- Saratoga – Race 6 #1 Miracle Worker – W $22.20 $10.80 – c’mon everyone, Pletcher/Repole pays $22?
- July 25th
- Del Mar – Race 4 – 3 Hrs Box Exacta (3,4,6) – W $19.70 – Oldest trick in the book (pairing trainer entries)
- Del Mar – Race 5 – 3 Hrs Box Exacta (3,7.10) – W $74.00 – Point proven with back to back paired trainer entries
- July 28th
- Saratoga – Race 6 – 4 Hrs Box Exacta and Trifecta (3,4,6,9) – Exacta – W $87.25 – Trifecta – W $119.37
- Is it really this easy? Pletcher, Chad Brown, and Bill Mott with top Jocks aboard granting these prices!
- July 29th
- Del Mar – Race 6 #7 Feathers – W $22.80 $9.20 – Again, why is Peter Miller w/an Ireland shipper paying $22?
- Saratoga – Race 9 #7 Foolish Ghost – W $10.20 $6.00 – Our 1st Stakes Winner (albeit Black Type)
- July 30th
- Saratoga – Race 9 #7 Dynamic One – W $8.50 $4.90 – Curlin Stakes Winner w/Pletcher and Repole, easy peasy
- Del Mar – Race 6 #6 None Above The Law – W $22.00 $4.00 – Once again, Peter Miller pays $22 in a Black Type
My 4-month complete membership has been priced inexpensively to earn your business
The Top 10 Factors You Can Bet I’m Using To Beat These Races
- How To Rate True Speed
- How To Create An Accurate Track Variant For Every Venue
- Form Cycles To Spot The Improving Horse
- How To Know When A Favorite Is Going Stale
- When The Stable Is Betting
- What Certain Shippers Can Tell You Between The PP Lines
- Which Sprinters Will Stretch Out To Winchester
- Maximizing Profits By Riding Track Biases
- Common Clues To “Lock In” On Maiden Winners
- Paying The Right Sources To Get The Best Information
A Glimpse Into My Past Development
Experience the Magick of Winning and see why my clients swear that I can see the future!
I’ll never forget the day that I got the call and the breathless man on the other end of the line was trying to explain to me how I saved his life. He said “You saved me Jeff, I owed 3 months on my mortgage, my transmission just went up, and I had no money left in my savings account! I made over $15,000 last week just using your plays!” “Man”, he continued, “I’ve never seen anyone do what you did by hitting 12 of 15 race and the last Trifecta for $3900 was genius. You must’ve got serious inside help from the jock’s room or have had a crystal ball to predict those 3 at the top! I’ve been playing for over 35 years and have NEVER had a week like that!”
My client came to me in desperation. He lost his job, was getting ready to be forced out of his own home, and was on his last leg. I put together a race package for him that allowed him to start small with little risk and build his bankroll and confidence. His success is to this day one of my most satisfying accomplishments of my VERY SUCCESSFUL career as a Racing Analyst, Handicapper, and Sports Advisor.
Some people are born to win…I am one of them! Let me help you in your quest!!!
Do you believe that some guys are born with a “second sight”? The ability to just somehow see in to the future and accurately predict what’s going to happen. Whether it be a person’s card out of a deck, guessing a name or number, getting a promotion, or more to my heart, predicting who’s going to win a race or ball game. Some guys are just “born lucky” and have a knack for winning. You can call it psychic ability, special powers, or magic, but all I know is that from the time I was a kid, I was a winner. My grandfather used to take me to the track and I learned how to read past performances on his knee. By the time I was 12, I was as good as the track handicappers. Needless to say, over time my grandfather started asking my opinions, others starting asking him who I liked, and the story began. By the time I was in my early 20’s in 1992, I hit full stride when I went on a streak during the Triple Crown that started with longshot Lil E Tee who payed $35.60 and finished the exacta with Casual Lies for an $854 Exacta in the Derby. I got off of Lil E Tee in the Preakness and opted for Pine Bluff (as I saw something in him that would only work on my home town track of Pimlico) and hit him for $66.80 and the $519 Exacta as well. By the time Belmont rolled around, all the old-timers took notice! You know they all were asking and they all had the same dumbfounded look on their face when I told them A.P Indy. Yep, the favorite…but that wasn’t what gave them the look, it was when I told them that this horse My Memoirs was an English shipper who had never run on the dirt before and would finish in the money (Remember to ask me upon signing up and I’ll tell you what my secret was). Once My Memoirs placed and the Exacta paid $73.20 and I finished the Trifecta with a $240 score, my reputation was made.
At the track, everybody had a nickname….Mine was now official…”THE ORACLE”
Now I want to help you. I am going outside of my normal routine with my same clients year in and year out and am opening up my doors to 25 new clients just for the Saratoga and Del Mar meets alone. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran who understands the importance of playing an entire meet and cashing on some of those “Invisible Shippers” that pay $30 plus, or a “weekend warrior” vacationing at the specialty meets for that 1-week experience with a promise of profits, I have a race package for you.
The Specialty Meets are in full gear and I am planning something out of this world. I have a “Moonshot” longshot that I’m coupling up for my exotics for THIS WEEKEND, so do not miss one day of what I’m bringing to the table for you!
CALL ME DIRECT AT 1-443-377-0198
TEXT ME DIRECT AT 443-377-0198
email me at – email@example.com